Looking for an exciting business-oriented position with a lot of responsibility in a fast-paced tech start-up?
Whistleblower Software is on an exciting journey to change how companies work with their speak-up culture. Whistleblowing in a big organisation is often complicated and challenging. It comes with a significant personal risk for the employee, who is loyal to the company and "blows the whistle" about unethical behaviour. We are on a mission to make it easier for European companies to do the right things and act more responsible.
Read more about what we do here:
In 2023, all companies with 50+ employees in the EU will be forced to implement a whistleblower solution. We are now looking for a commercial-minded person to take up the challenge of driving our business development and sales activities in the DACH region.
You will head and execute our sales activities in the DACH region. More concretely, you will build and maintain our key account clients. In addition, you will be responsible for expanding our partner network, which is at the core of our sales activities as it contains some of the most significant law and accounting firms in the DACH region. The role will give you the space and the responsibility to create business value in a new region!
- Managing all commercial activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Building and supporting our partner network
- Recruiting and onboarding commercial talent
- Managing a team of outbound SDR and sales reps
- Hands-on in business development and sales
- Managing inbound channels
- Improving and scaling sales operations in DACH
- Collaborating with other country managers on cross-border activities
- You have 3+ years of experience with sales in a SaaS company.
- Have experience with enterprise and/ or sales through partners.
- You thrive in a high-performance environment and are committed to hitting your personal and company goals.
On the personal side, you are curious and passionate about what you do, and you see this as an opportunity to join an exciting journey with other passionate and driven people.
About the Whistleblower Software
Whistleblower Software is a legal tech company from Aarhus that aspires to help our customers solve the technical and ethical issues of implementing a whistleblower solution. With a strong platform for employee reporting, a possibility for an anonymous conversation, and a strong toolset of case management, our platform is responsible for all the technicalities in the whistleblowing process.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary according to your skills (Scandinavian salary benchmark)
- A team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues
- A possibility to take the next career jump by joining a fast-growing company
We are open for ongoing interviews and therefore allow ourselves to take the job posting down ahead of time if the right candidate is found. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact our CEO, Jakob Lilholm, by telephone at +45 2986 5009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply as soon as possible.